Wednesday, September 22, 2010

squats of death

I went to a zumba class for the first time in months last night, and now my body hates me. I knew the instructor, and I knew she was tough... but day-um! class ended with these crazy squats we had to hold then pulse, my fear of falling in public is the only thing that kept me up because my quad muscles were dead at that point.

the best part of class was the young girl who came in semi-bragging about having taken classes before. she looked around and saw a room full of older ladies, chubby girls and moms and thought she was going to dominate. she had to bail before the half-way mark. all it took was one quebradita to finish her off, she huffed and puffed to the back of the room before finally admitting she was too winded to go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment